Vice President for Philanthropy Search
President Eli Capilouto has named a broad-based, diverse search committee to conduct a national search and provide recommendations for UK’s next vice president for philanthropy and alumni engagement. The search committee is co-chaired by Vice President for Student Success Kirsten Turner and College of Engineering Dean Rudy Buchheit.
- Kirsten Turner, Vice President for Student Success
- Rudy Buchheit, Dean, College of Engineering
- Candice Chaffin, senior associate athletic director of development;
- Penny Cox, treasurer;
- Gina Dugas, associate vice president for finance and administration;
- Scott Lephart, dean, College of Health Sciences;
- Gail Hoyt, faculty senate council representative, Gatton College of Business and Economics;
- Fadyia Lowe, Staff Senate representative, health education and wellness manager, UK HealthCare;
- Jay Miller, dean, College of Social Work;
- Amanda Schagane, senior career advisor, UK Alumni Association;
- Mary Shelman, president, UK Alumni Association;
- Tukea Talbert, chief diversity officer, UK HealthCare;
- Michaela Taylor, Student Government representative, Rosenberg College of Law;
- Mitzi Vernon, dean, College of Design; and
- George Wright, senior advisor to President Capilouto.
Date: Monday, Feb. 20
Time: 3:30 p.m.
Location: Room 191, Gatton College of Business and Economics
View the candidate (you must have a linkblue ID and password).
A recording of the open forum, as well as an online feedback form, will be posted on this page after the forum concludes. It will remain open until 4:30 p.m., Wednesday, Feb. 22. Please note that you must have a linkblue ID and password to view the candidate’s resume, open forum and feedback form.